Marquees and Monuments
At Pacific Sign Center we aim to exceed our clients' expectations by providing the highest quality monuments and marquees along with excellent customer service. We offer marquees and monuments in any size, crafted from your choice of aluminum, concrete, masonry, or wood. They can even be electrical or non-electrical, illuminated or non-illuminated.
From design to installation, our experienced sign specialists work with you to produce a visually striking and highly functional monument or marquee. Our high quality marquees and monuments are great for building identification, directional signage and informative signage. Our skilled professionals have experience installing signs for a wide variety of industries at locations including corporate facilities, educational institutions and retail centers. Pacific Sign Center is a full service business, and we provide design, permits, fabrication, installation and maintenance.
- Surf City Beach Cottages in Huntington Beach has a new internally illuminated monument sign that we designed, fabricated and installed at the entrance of their property. It has an aluminum structure with translucent Lexan face with the map of the property. The base of the monument is covered Trex decking to match other signs on the property.
- Orange County Classical Academy in Orange has a new double-sided monument sign. The fabricated aluminum faces cover the existing concrete monument, and feature ¼" thick FCO aluminum letters and logo in the school's colors.
- This illuminated monument sign in San Clemente was designed, fabricated and installed by the sign experts at Pacific Sign Center. It was crafted with an aluminum base and tuf glass acrylic faces with cut vinyl lettering.
- We added Saladworks' name to the existing monument sign at their new San Juan Capistrano location. Made of flat aluminum panels, the sign is routed and backed by acrylic with a vinyl overlay that showcases their unique logo in their official brand colors.
- We constructed this monument sign for the Laguna Canyon Foundation. The footing, base, and face were built from the ground up using stone and carved glulam wood.
- This custom designed monument sign in Laguna Niguel was installed in the parking lot area of a corporate office building. It uses white letters for an elegant look and high visibility.
- This business monument sign in El Segundo was created for the Kinecta Federal Credit Union. Their logo is halo-lit with LED lights to make sure their clients can find them at night.
- Our design experts created this marquee sign in Mission Viejo, CA for Oso Grande Elementary School. The lettering and colors were fabricated to match the school's architecture.
- We created this custom monument in Las Flores, CA. It is one of two matching monuments designed, fabricated and installed for Tesoro High School.
- We created this patriotic monument in San Clemente for a local motel. It consists of rounded cast aluminum letters and a halo-lit flag.
- We made this custom marquee sign in Laguna Hills, CA for Valencia Elementary School. Marquee signs are perfect for news updates and announcements.
- This monument in Monrovia was created and installed for Foothill Park Plaza. The original monument sign was redesigned to include an arched top and illuminated panels.
- Our design experts created this sandblasted HDU monument in Dana Point, CA to replace a wood sign that was well past its prime. The new double-sided business marquee gives this shopping plaza a fresh new look.
- This monument installation in Dana Point, CA was designed to match the unique architecture of the Blue Lantern Plaza buildings.
- We designed and installed these matching marquee signs in Aliso Viejo, CA, for Don Juan Avila Elementary and Middle Schools.
Mark and his staff did a fabulous job on our store cabinet sign, wood blade sign and the graphics on our windows. When we open our second store, we will definitely use him again.
Excellent customer service. Very attentive designer that really understands and suggests ideas for creative and impactful signs. The team at Pacific Sign are helpful and we look forward to using them again for more sign work. We have been customers for over 10 years and wouldn't consider any other sign shop.
Lots of options in materials, and very fair pricing.