Taking Care of Your Banner
Congratulations on your banner purchase! Your banner was produced with high-quality inks and vinyl. To extend the life of your banner, please follow the care instructions below:
- For a digital print banner - always roll your banner with the design to the inside.
- For a cut vinyl banner - always roll your banner with the design to the outside.
- Keep banner away from solvents such as paint thinner, acetone, alcohol, gasoline, etc.
- Do not use harsh substances like cleanser or scrubber sponges on banner.
- Clean with a soft rag after each use.
- Make sure it is completely dry before you roll it up. Do not store when wet or damp.
- NEVER FOLD THE BANNER!
- Never use a rubber band to secure the banner roll as this will cause creases.
Pacific Sign Center has manufactured high-quality custom signage for individuals and businesses throughout the following areas:
- Aliso Viejo, CA
- Anaheim, CA
- Brea, California
- Costa Mesa, CA
- Cypress, California
- Dana Point, CA
- Foothill Ranch, CA
- Fullerton, CA