At Pacific Sign Center we have been providing our valued Southern California clients with high quality interior signs and excellent customer service for over 30 years. From corporate offices and lobbies to interior hallways, Pacific Sign Center's interior signs are visually striking and highly customizable. They feature dimensional letters that add depth, style and a professional appearance to any setting. They also make a great first impression. Our experienced specialists can take your custom design and make it a reality. You can choose between plastic and metallic sign materials and even have your sign custom painted on request. We can also manufacture ADA-compliant signs for walkways, room identification, direction, fire safety and more.
- We fabricated and installed this interior sign for Medterra's new office in Irvine. It is made of ¼" FCO acrylic painted in purple, black and clay, and mounted with blind studs and ¼" standoffs on the drywall surface.
- We fabricated and installed this interior sign for a new business in Rancho Santa Margarita. The sign is made of ½" FCO acrylic; the logo is digitally printed to maintain the gradient color. The copy is painted in a purple matte finish to match the logo.
- We designed, fabricated and installed this interior sign at a new office in Mission Viejo. The letters are made of ¼" FCO acrylic with brushed gold metal laminate faces. They are mounted flush on the tile wall with tape and silicone.
- Pacific Sign Center designed and installed this ¼" flat cut out (FCO) acrylic sign in Orange County. We painted the interior sign to match the company's brand colors and mounted it flush on their office wall.
- We custom-designed this interior sign for a local dentist in Laguna Niguel, CA. The sign features ¼" silver brushed metal on black acrylic lettering and is mounted with ¼" standoffs on drywall.
- Belle Boutique's new location in Dana Point received a new interior sign courtesy of Pacific Sign Center. The ¼" thick black FCO acrylic letters are mounted with ¼" standoffs to give them extra dimension.
- We designed, fabricated and installed an interior sign for the new Orange County location of the Law Offices of Eric Becker. It is made of ¼" acrylic letters with brushed aluminum laminate and wall mounted with ¼" spacers.
- Our design team created and installed custom interior signage for Bank Irvine's new offices. The acrylic letters and logo are ¼" thick and were painted with the company's brand colors.
- This is the third office sign we fabricated and installed for Bank Irvine's new location. The white ⅛" aluminum backer is securely mounted to the wall for maximum stability.
- The Mosaic Oral Surgery and Implant Center in Mission Viejo has a new interior sign adorning their lobby. Fabricated using ¼" FCO acrylic, it was stud mounted with ¼ standoffs.
- This elegant interior sign was custom designed, fabricated, and installed at the Newport Beach headquarters of Surterre Properties. It is made of ¾” FCO acrylic letters painted with a black satin finish, and was stud mounted on the lobby's marble wall using ¾” standoffs.
- We fabricated and installed this beautiful interior sign for The Zandbergen Group in Laguna Beach. It was created using ¼” flat cut acrylic with brushed aluminum laminate faces, and stud mounted to the wall with ¼” standoffs.
- The New World Packaging office received a new look from Pacific Sign Center! We adorned their lobby with their logo, company name, and catchy tagline. The custom interior signage was crafted from ⅜" thick, flat cut acrylic letters and logo in the company's light blue pantone color with satin finish. It is securely mounted to the drywall.
- This interior sign was designed, fabricated, and installed for NeXus Chiropractic in Dana Point. The black, satin-finish FCO acrylic letters were blind stud mounted using ¼" standoffs.
- This interior sign in Santa Ana, CA was designed and installed for the California Academy of Physician Assistants. It features the CAPA logo and is made out of brushed aluminum laminate on acrylic.
- These are interior dimensional letters that Pacific Sign Center created for a business in Ocean Ranch, CA. The letters add elegance and professionalism to this beauty bar.
- This metallic interior sign in Huntington Beach, CA was made for Crossroads Animal Emergency. The interior dimensional letters are made out of laminated brushed aluminum laminate on acrylic with the business's pawprint logo.
- Pacific Sign Center designed, created, and installed this interior sign in Trabuco Canyon, CA. The interior dimensional letters give this restaurant's brick wall a striking and professional appearance.
- Pacific Sign Center has over 30 years of experience designing and installing interior dimensional letters for Orange County businesses. Our interior signs can be customized to replicate company logos and colors.
- These interior dimensional letters in Carlsbad, CA were created by Pacific Sign Center for the Grand Pacific Palisades Resort. The custom painted acrylic sign consists of dimensional letters and features the Hilton logo.
- Pacific Sign Center made these beautiful interior dimensional letters in Dana Point, CA for Iva Bloom Florist. This white interior sign adds style and a professional appearance.
Our sign is up and lit. It's beautiful, cute, looks nice!!!!! Rave reviews from Wamco. Thank you, thank you, thank you