With over 30 years of experience and thousands of satisfied customers, Pacific Sign Center has been recognized in Southern California for our high quality dimensional letter signs and exceptional customer service. Dimensional letters are a great alternative to illuminated channel letters. Our excellent dimensional letter signs add depth, style and a professional appearance to any store or building front. Our team of specialists creates each dimensional letter sign to reflect a business's services, brand or logo. Made with only the highest quality materials, our dimensional letters are long lasting and can withstand any weather conditions. We ensure fast sign delivery and offer expert installation services. We also offer free estimates over the phone in minutes.
- We designed, fabricated and installed REP Fitness’ new warehouse sign in Moreno Valley. The sign is made of 60” tall aluminum letters that are 3” deep and painted black satin finish. They are mounted with special brackets flush on the tilt up wall.
- We designed, fabricated and installed this new building sign for Clear Solutions in San Clemente. The sign is made of 1” thick FCO acrylic, with the logo digitally printed with gradient color and the undercopy painted navy blue. The sign is blind stud mounted flush on the concrete wall.
- The businesses at Cherry Plaza in Lake Forest now have new signs courtesy of Pacific Sign Center. We custom designed, fabricated, and installed all eight business signs to share the same look and design features.
- One of the new building signs at Cherry Plaza in Lake Forest. The business signage was crafted from plastic letters painted with a white satin finish, then blind stud mounted to the building's wood facia. We also installed new address numbers for each business.
- Bank Irvine has a new exterior building sign. Crafted from 3" deep formed aluminum letters, it was custom designed to include the bank's logo and brand colors on a 1/8" backer plate, then blind stud mounted flush on the concrete wall.
- We designed, fabricated,and installed a new exterior building sign in Dana Point for Belle Boutique.The 1" thick black FCO acrylic letters are mounted flush on the wood facia.
- Take a look at the shiny new gym sign at Laguna Beach High School. The cast aluminum letters are 1” deep by 12” high and feature prismatic faces and a black gloss finish. They are mounted with blind studs on the gym's façade.
- This 2” thick dimensional foam sign with black aluminum facing was an attractive and cost-effective solution for San Juan Capistrano’s ReelTime.
- Our experienced team designed, fabricated, and stud-mounted a dimensional letter sign for a Lake Forest office building. The 3" reverse pan channel letters were painted blue with white vinyl stripes, while the undercopy was constructed from ½" FCO acrylic letters.
- Pacific Sign Center recently installed new exterior signage for this San Juan Capistrano business. The dimensional letters were custom designed using flat acrylic cut to 1” thickness with 1” standoffs.
- We custom designed non-illuminated cast aluminum dimensional letters for a client in Laguna Niguel. Our team installed them in a vertical alignment that complements the building's design.
- Our design team created and installed this custom FCO acrylic non-illuminated sign for the Dana Point Animal Hospital.
- We recreated a client's logo in exterior dimensional letters for their Laguna Niguel, CA flower shop.
- We custom painted these acrylic dimensional letters in Westwood, CA for the UCLA Housing Community. We can create a design using any color, including matching to a customer's Pantone colors.
- We installed these dimensional letters in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA for My Doggies Daycare. Foam/acrylic dimensional letters are a good choice for a business that doesn't require their sign to be illuminated.
- We installed freestanding painted acrylic dimensional letters in Aliso Viejo, CA, on this building's canopy. The font and colors were both matched to replicate the customer's logo.
Seeing our vision on a sign is a dream come true. Thank you Mark and staff for your hard work, devoted time, professionalism, and mostly for making our dream come true!